1 pound Alaska Weathervane Scallops (20/30s)
1/4 cup of basil pesto
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 cups shredded cabbage
6 – 6″ inch flour tortillas
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1/4 cup diced onions
12 slices of crisp bacon
1. Season scallops lightly on both sides with Tony Chachere’s Original Creole seasoning or your favorite seasoning.
2. In a small bowl, mix pesto & mayonnaise together.
3. Heat a skillet until almost smoking. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil.
4. Add the scallops to the hot pan and sear on one side until a rich, dark brown, 1-2 minutes. Turn over and repeat on the other side.
5. While scallops are cooking, heat tortillas in a lightly oiled skillet.
6. Divide the pesto sauce between each warm flour tortilla and top each with the shredded cabbage.
7. Divide the bacon & seared scallops between each tortilla and garnish with cilantro & onions.
Serve and eat immediately!